Re: Friday the 11th

To: <FunE4MG@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Friday the 11th
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 19:12:47 -0400
> Well here it is July 11th and I didn't drive my LBC's.  But I did the
next
> best thing and bought the MGA,  4 new 165-15 radials and put in new
tubes...
> No doubt that it'll make the trip to California now...
> Cheers and remembrences of Dick,
> Tom

Well since I can't drive I did the next best thing, and counted LBC parts
all day long...and I got paid for it, what a wonderful job (haha yeah
right!).

BTW, I will soon have 2 MGBs!  Mom currently has a pre '70, post '67 MGB in
the works!  I'll keep everyone posted on wether it works out or not!

KMR