1958 TR3A FOR SALE

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Healeys@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1958 TR3A FOR SALE
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 20:36:19 -0400 (EDT)
Greetings,

I'm selling my 1958 TR3A restoration project.  I started work on this car in
1993 and got side tracked.  It needs plenty of work but is definately worth
the effort.  The frame is finished, the tub has been dipped at Redi-Strip and
is now coated with PPG epoxy primer.  The body tub is now ready to have the
sils and floors installed, which I have purchased from TRF and they do come
with the car.

I have disassembled the engine and have everything preserved in storage.  The
rear end and transmission have never been rebuilt and have around 65,000
miles on them.

The body panels are in decent shape with no rust holes, one fender has a dent
that needs to be pounded out.  They have the original Powder Blue paint on
them.

$2500

If you are interested in any more information, I can e-mail it to you.

Scott Helms  - Too many projects and too little time right now.
Northern Indiana