Smoke Gets In Your Eyes....Follow-up

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Smoke Gets In Your Eyes....Follow-up
From: scc@kodak.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 21:29:57 -0400

After getting several good suggestions, the problem with intermittent t=
hick
blue smoke besmerching the landscape behind me made itself plainly know=
n.
The front side cover was leaking (first a little...now a lot) and oil i=
puddling until I hit a bump in the road.  The oil then hits an (eventua=
lly
warm) exhaust manifold or exhaust pipe (mine has no catalytic converter=

anymore...) and puts up a "James Bond quality" smoke screen.

Thx to all who provided suggestions and advise.  Nice to have such grea=
support for an MG newbie

Steve Christensen (scc@kodak.com)
?79 MGB (with Smoke Screen Accessory...until the gasket arrives)
=