Re: type of shocks for tube conversion

To: <karim.marouf@cancom.com>
Subject: Re: type of shocks for tube conversion
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 15:34:40 -0400
I have recently put a set of SPAX on my B Roadster, and they seem to be
very nice.  As I'm sure you know, they're adjustable, and I've found that I
can set them so gooey that the springs (new) bounce me all over creation,
or so stiff that it rides like a buck-board.  I don't know about anything
else, but I understand the Monroe shocks that are available are
appropriate.

Regards,