Re: speaking of tube shock conversions...

To: robert williford <RDWILLI@VM.SC.EDU>
Subject: Re: speaking of tube shock conversions...
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 1997 08:54:35 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 14 Jul 1997, robert williford

        Short of drilling the studs try PB Blaster, it's available at
places like NAPA costs about $3.50 a can.It worked for me on rusted
manifold bolts and a frozen bleeder. Let it sit for a while then turn it
just a shade then tighten it and again loosen it. In other words keep
working it back and forth. What ever you do don't rush it. You may need to
put some heat on it with a propane tourch I have yet to find something
that the PB blaster hasn't freed up.
...Art
.