Re: Radio Shack

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Radio Shack
From: MLishego@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 01:29:43 -0400 (EDT)
One final note along the big, honkin' stereo thread.  Just because I have a
big system doesn't mean that I crank the music that goes thunka thunka boom.
 I am a Jazz fan, and quite often I will crank up Miles Davis or Billie
Holiday.  It's just another urban myth about people with loud stereos that
I'm working to dispel.  You haven't lived until you've heard "Kind of Blue"
at 200w.
Thank you to the individual who warned me about loud music and the problems
it causes.  I accidentally deleted the mail, but thank you very much, it
opened my eyes (and my ears) to the problems that come with high decibels.  I
have been keeping the volume knob lower due to your mail!  Thank you!

                                                                        ~Mike
Lishego