Moss Brit fest

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Moss Brit fest
From: pbailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 19:03:57 -0700
Just got back from the Moss brit festival and it was neat! I could only
go up for the day so my 17 year old son and myself got up a 4:30 this AM
and made it up there by 8:30...Signed up for the rally ( our first) and
drove all over Lompoc trying to figure out the directions thay gave We
went back and hung around awhile looked at some really nice cars
including an A with a big honkin' V8 with a blower,flared fenders W I ID
E tires painted a bright red!!Then we went to Buellton to Andersen's pea
soup place ,got the travelers special ALL the pea soup you can eat with
bread and drink for $5.95 Yum!!Too bad we did'nt have more time but what
I saw was nice and worth the drive I did miss Dammit Dick though he
always went to the events and it seemed like something was
missing.Anyway all told including the rally we went about 420 miles and
didn't miss abeat so i'm pooped out ....I think I'll take a nap.
Pat.....79 B