Re: TD Mk "Racer"

To: TATERRY@aol.com
Subject: Re: TD Mk "Racer"
From: RodsINTOMG@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 22:34:00 -0400 (EDT)
Terry,

The big hose at the top has the knitted cover.

  Just got back from the Moss Motors British Car Festible in Solvang at the
Flags Are Up Farms.  Took the MGB vintage racer at posted the third best time
in the autocross.  I was beat by a Lotus Elan and a Bugeye Sprite, but by
slightly less that a tenth of a second.  I was easily able to beat every MGB,
MGA ,T series, and of course all the Healys and Triumphs and still didn't get
a trophy.  Oh well...it was a moral victory.

Cheers,

Rod