Re: SB42-Californians only

To: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Subject: Re: SB42-Californians only
From: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 14:48:51 -0700
If the objections is the lost revenue, woudl it be posssible to amend
the bill to charge a fee on registration for all exempt vehicles?  that
way the bill would become revenue neutral, and take it entirely out of
the hands of the appropriations commitee I should think.

anyone have the email address for Seantor Kopp? I for one would be happy
to add 7.50 to register a 66 or later car.. (though my midget is a 61 so
it does not directly concern me..

Greg