MG Auction

To: "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MG Auction
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 17:08:41 -0400
Today I recieved a FAX at work from the Gast muesum in Lancaster, PA.  They
are auctioning off the first and last MGs to come to the country.  The
first is an all original 1929 M-type Midget, that is all original and in
excellent condition.  And the second MG is an 1980 LE with factory
documentation and it only has like 900 ORIGINAL miles.  Also all original.

Both cars were part of the Ford Museum collection until 1982(?) and the
M-type was bought by Edsel Ford, himself.

Call Jeff Gast at 717-687-9500 (that is the Museum #, I can't remember the
number on the fax).

Hope someone wants them,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@pil.net @ 1966 MGB -- http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg

Dialogue Internet -- Intelligent Internet Solutions

Free Citizen Ship to the KMR (Kai's Military Republic), Passport included.