Re: Car covers

To: John Steczkowski <stecz@pswtech.com>
Subject: Re: Car covers
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 20:50:14 -0400 (EDT)
Sounds like when Sam on Cheers was selling his corvette. He asked the
buyer if it was 90 degrees out and all you could find was a handicaped
parking spot would you circle the block or take the handicapped spot. When
the person answered Sam yelled at him and told him it was a trick
question, he said his car should never be out in that kind of weather. He
then through the would be buyer out of the bar.
...Art