RE: Birth Certificate for my Sprite?

To: "Jay Quinn" <jpquinn@cyberramp.net>
Subject: RE: Birth Certificate for my Sprite?
From: "David Stecher" <DavidAndMichelleS@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 97 17:04:05 UT
Jay,

If you are in the USA the easiest way to get that information is to contact
Moss Motors.  The will send you the request form to get this info.  I did that
it took about a month to get the info from the Heritage Trust in England.  If
you go to the MG Enthusiast page they will tell you to go to the "Reading
Room" to get the form....What they don't tell you is the "Reading Room" is in
England.  You can't drive there.

Dave