Message to Malcolm Cox

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Message to Malcolm Cox
From: Bill Harkins <bharkins@tfb.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 11:12:59 -0700
Following sent as a private message. However, my reply to Malcolm's
email bounced for some reason, so am sending to list. Hopefully, you are
out their Malcolm.

Malcolm Cox wrote:

> I am curious to know if your quest in June for MGVR members on the
> various lists netted any MGA racers.
>
> If so, and if you feel free to divulge the e-mail addresses, I would
> welcome the opportunity to message same.

Actually no, there didn't seem to be any. I was surprised, and signed up
for the vintage racing list, but it is not as active as the MG list.
However, I joined MGVR as they have interesting newsletters and a
compilation of tech tips taken from past newsletters that I found very
useful. The current newsletter editor is Mark Palmer and he is at
mpalmer@PhilaGear.com. This is an interesting group, mostly east coast,
and into serious MG racing.

Bill Harkins
Fallbrook, CA