Finally getting my B.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Finally getting my B.
From: Gary Burrell <garyb@pentek.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 08:39:14 -0400
Well,

After not having had my B for over a year I'm off to Nova Scotia to
finally
pick it up and bring it back to NJ.  I leave tonight to fly back home
and
have a few days to visit and then head back to NJ on friday.  So if any
of you are out on the weekend and see a Red B with Nova Scotia plates
wave!!!  I'll be traveling 1600 km over 3 days, and get to pass through
Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, then cross into Maine at Calais, along the
coast of Maine, into New Hampshire, Mass, Conn, New York, and
eventually into New Jersey.

I'm psyched, after not having seen or driven the B since last July, I've

naturlly been suffering from severe MG withdrawell. So I am looking
forward to the trip.

On Ray Gibbons, Dick Criswell and others.  I've been a member of this
list for about 6 years and have felt fortunate for the way it brings the

international MG/British Car community together.  I've had the pleasure
of meeting several members including Ray over the years, at various
events,
and it was always nice to see the faces behind the screen.  The list
will never
be quite the same without them.

Gary
--