Re: turn signals don't cancel

To: John Steczkowski <stecz@pswtech.com>
Subject: Re: turn signals don't cancel
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 09:19:11 -0400
John Steczkowski wrote:

> '75 MGB.
>
> My MGB has one more irritating problem, the turn signals don't self
> cancel. They do occasionally when I'm pulling out of a parking lot or
> something (read sharp turn). Is this an easy problem to solve, or do I
> live with it?

Must be a common problem.  Mine do the same thing.  I would assume the
the switch has some sort of canceling thingie in to locations 180
degrees apart and one is probably broken(????).  I've just gotten used
to it, figuring that the whole switch must be replaced.

If there's a way to fix it, I'd be interested my self.

Bobby
77 MGB Roadster
--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *