No key, no go....

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: No key, no go....
From: MGBnc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 15:01:43 -0400 (EDT)
I have a friend with a 76B who has lost their keys.  Short of replacing
ignition switch, glove box, trunk.......what is the process to get new keys.
 Isn't there a specific code he can use for a locksmith to make new keys.  If
so, how does he find the code.  As for any paperwork or documentation, other
than title......I know he ain't go it.  So, is there some kind of
identification on the car that will solve this mystery?

Thanks,
Bo
Charlotte, NC
67B Roadster
It's what keeps me sane.......believe it or not......