Thanks (Dash pad)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Thanks (Dash pad)
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 11:27:39 -0400
Just a quick thank you to all who responded to my dash pad question.
I've decided to get one when I get back from vacation.  By then I'm
hoping Theresa will have forgotten the new speakers I just bought.  :)

Thanks again all.

Bobby

--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *