Re: Main bearing problem

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Main bearing problem
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 17:35:22 -0400 (EDT)
        Standard would mean that the crank is standard size, anything else
would fit a crank that had been turned and therefore would be a sloppy
fit. So standard bearings on a turned crank        would turn easier. I
would look for something else other than the bearings. Do the caps fit
properly? Maybe something is trapped under the bearings, are you sure that
the tabs in the bearings are seating, and that an old bearing is not some
how still on?
...Art