FW: TC-Color Codes

To: mgs
Subject: FW: TC-Color Codes
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 17:13:46 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from ["g.gable"
<g.gable@csu-e.csuohio.edu>]]

     Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 15:17:49 -0400
     From: "g.gable" <g.gable@csu-e.csuohio.edu>
     Subject: TC-Color Codes

I got a  call last night from a club member looking for color codes for is
49-TC.  I hadn't much luck translating the codes from the Original MG book,
which is an excellent reference, for my TD and will also be looking for the
formula for cream on my 49-TC next year.  Does someone have the codes for
the colors used in 49 that can be taken to a local paint shop or supplier
and get a good Acrylic Enamel base paint.
Thanks
Gerry Gable
g.gable@popmail.csuohio.edu