Re: 72 MGB - Engine Rebuild?

To: Robert Sellers <rsellers@esiusa.com>
Subject: Re: 72 MGB - Engine Rebuild?
From: Arthur Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 20:53:11 -0400 (EDT)
        Pull the engine take it apart then you'll be in a better position
to decide to rebuild or by a rebuilt one. Doing it yourself if the crank
needs work you are looking at about $900. This will get you a
remanufactured not rebuilt engine. Without any experience you can do the
whole job in less than a week. The hold up will be with the parts and any
machine shop work. The head is not included in this price. The head will
set you back $300 or so.
...Art