Re: HELP ME!

To: "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com>
Subject: Re: HELP ME!
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 1997 18:54:39 -0400
I'm sure you'll get better educated responses, but....

1)  Lean out the mixture as much as you can, without the car running so
poorly that you risk damage, of course.

2)  What year MG is it?  Model?  Are you sure it's dual Strombergs and not
SUs?

3)  What "guy" are you referring to?  The person testing the car, or the
person you're buying it from?  If it's the guy you're buying it from, be
wary...

Regards,