Re: Gauge problems

To: monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com
Subject: Re: Gauge problems
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 1997 23:29:49 EDT
My guess would be the fuse block.  The 3rd fuse from the top, as I
recall.  Once the little clamps that hold a fuse get a little grungy,
they stop letting the juice through.  A little 240 grit paper on a fuse
will work.  Just roll it around a little to "sand" the terminals clean.
The test is to see if you have current on both sides of the fuse.  If you
don't, the problem is the fuse block, or a blown fuse.
        BTW, is monadnoc the same as the PR24?

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com

On Sat, 02 Aug 1997 23:28:46 -0700 Wally Teto
<monadnoc@wgserv.crystal-mtn.com> writes:

>   Everything working pretty well, except I have no response from the
water temperature gauge, oil pressure gauge, and gas gauge.  I know,
sounds like a bad ground, but I checked the black common wire runing from
these gauges to chassis ground with an ohm meter and I have continuity.