Looking for an MG

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Looking for an MG
From: Mike Hartley <mganut@accucomm.net>
Date: Fri, 09 May 1997 07:49:36 -0400
Hey Gang,

I am looking for an A, TD, or TF.  I need a car that would be a good
candidate for a rolling restoration.  I am a graduate student and funds
are somewhat limited, so a complete basket case is not a viable option.
I live in central GA, so a car in the Southeast would be preferred.

For those of you who might be wondering, I was looking for a car a few
months ago, but my father would not hear of it (and since I live at home
right now that was a problem).  Ironically, my dad is probably going to
be the one to buy the car for me as a graduation gift (I graduated with
a degree in Biomedical Engineering this past June).  I guess the old man
finally came to his senses!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike Hartley
mganut@accucomm.com