British Car Show - Indiana - 9/21/97

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: British Car Show - Indiana - 9/21/97
From: Rich Mason <rmason@ro.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 1997 09:23:02 -0500
Hi all-

I received this request through my MG page guestbook - and told the
originator I'd post this in MGS for your information.  If you have any
questions - please direct them to Clay - as I know nothing :)

>I wanted to leave a note about our club in Evansville, IN.
>We are having our second annual All British Show on Sunday,September 21st
>at the Evansville Museum.  Could you help by telling me how to get the
message >on several of the autox.team.net sites?  We expected about 20-25
cars last year >and had a turn out of over 60 cars.  Mostly MG's but several
everything from >Austin to Wolsey.

>ClayLR@aol.com

Regards,

Rich Mason