Front End

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Front End
From: DBHMGB@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 10:37:02 -0400 (EDT)
Hello Gang,
Well my steering frenzy is almost over.  I finally decided to leave things
alone.  (This is on my 72 BGT)  I had another "expert" stop by and examine my
steering rack and said that it was in pretty good shape.  So I decided to
tackle the stubborn tie rod end.  The drivers side came off without a
problem, but it seems that the other was forced on over stripped threads.  It
took two pipe wrenches to get the thing off.  I then ran a die nut over the
tie rod and cleaned 'er up.  When my new ends arrive from Moss I'll pop em on
and back on the road!  Thanks for all the helpful replies!
Dan
80 B
72 BGT (almost ready to roll!)