Looking for MGB bodyshell in Ontario or close

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Looking for MGB bodyshell in Ontario or close
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 04:29:32 -0400
A friend of mine is debating whether or not
to sell his 66 MGB. He offered it to me, both for
purchase and for an opinion.

  The car has some good points including wires and
overdrive, but would probably need a lot of panels
to really be the car I'd want to own. Perhaps more
money than it's worth at new panel prices.

  Any decent bodyshells in this area? They don't
have to be perfect but just good enough to make
repair economically feasable.

  This car is right on the edge of being worth saving,
but I'd give it a shot with the right donors.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada