MGA, thanks and questions

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA, thanks and questions
From: RCR293@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 22:17:54 -0400 (EDT)

  Hello all,

  First thanks to everyone who helped with my first questions.  Sorry I
didn't respond to everyone, but we just got a new computer and everything got
lost in the move.  But, I now know what the knobs do.  Also I have now spent
some time with the A and have more questions.

  First, what color are the gaskets between the fenders and the body supposed
to be?

  Has anyone used the POR-15 and is it as good as it claims?

  Are the fenders painted seperate from the body and then assembled?

  How hard is it to replace the wooden floor boards?

  Thanks in advance

  Rob in South Carolina