I'll Be Back!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I'll Be Back!
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 21:57:50 -0400
Just a quick note to let everyone no that I'm signing off the list until
I get back from vacation.   Talk to ya all soon.

Bobby  <<< No phone, no fax, no pager, no answering machine, no cell
phone.  Yep.  Pretty much droppin' off the face of the earth.   :))))

--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *