See BMHIT Certificate at my website

To: kpatton@worldnet.att.net, Healeys@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: See BMHIT Certificate at my website
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 1997 22:16:19 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-08-14 14:30:22 EDT, Patton Dickson wrote:

<< After everybody was asking what you get for you money, I decided to copy
 all of the information from the certificate, and put it on my web page.
 I didn't scan it because of the size the file would take up (geocities
 only gives me 2 megs), but it has all the info from the from on my
 site.  There is a description of the B.M.H.I.T. on the back, wiich I
 didn't include.

Hello chaps,

For a limited period of time, anyone who has not yet seen a BMHIT Certificate
and would like to, can view mine at:

              http://members.aol.com/trmgafun/healeycert.html

         Or click here: <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/Trmgafun/Healeycert.ht
ml">Trmgafun's Healey Cert</A>