Re: Brake modultaion...help!

To: a-rrees@microsoft.com
Subject: Re: Brake modultaion...help!
From: syd saperstein <tcsyd@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 20:21:46 -0500 (CDT)
>Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 18:19:41
>To: "Randy Rees (Volt Computer)" <a-rrees@microsoft.com>, "'mg'"
<mgs@autox.team.net>
>From: syd saperstein <tcsyd@ix.netcom.com>
>Subject: Re: Brake modultaion...help!
>
>Randy,  does you car have front disc brakes?  is fo, you probably have a
dished out rotor.  Having it lathe turned should fix the problem.  Had the
same problem on my Ford Explorer and it just happened one day.  Why only
when turning right?  Some looseness in your wheel bearings may cause a
little pressure on the pad that is in contact with the uneven rotor.  Just a
guess. This should be easy to fix.