Re: Stupid question (No real LBC content)

To: Mike Hartley <mganut@accucomm.net>
Subject: Re: Stupid question (No real LBC content)
From: "John J. Peloquin" <peloquin@mamba.bio.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 09:08:35 -0700 (PDT)
On Fri, 18 Apr 1997, Mike Hartley wrote:

=%OI must admit, I have been trying to avoid asking this question, but what
=%Oin the bloody hell does IHMO (or IMHO, whichever) mean?!?!?!?!?!?

In My Humble Opinion, IMHO

=%Ohave tried to get it from the context of the messages, but I have
=%Ofailed.  Could someone please enlighten me?
=%O
=%OMike Hartley
=%Omganut@accucomm.net
=%O
=%O"I'm against all animal testing.  They get all nervous and give the
=%Owrong answers."
=%O

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance"

John J. Peloquin
Molecular Biology &
  Biochemistry
3205 BioSciences II