Re: Our Maine Event

To: drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Our Maine Event
From: miker15@juno.com
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 18:08:40 EDT
On Mon, 18 Aug 1997 15:08:34 -0500 (CDT) drded@ix.netcom.com (David
Deutsch) writes:

>Thought another might have jumped in and told of the "Run for the
>Lobster" we did this past weekend. If I can not get anybody else to
>pat me on the back I guess I'll have to do it myself.

One would never presume to usurp Davids storytelling but it IS fair to
say that he deserves a pat on whatever tickles his fancy since without
his organization it wouldnt have come off and it was one of the better
events of the season as far as im concerned!!

Now off to Vanderbilt - my 69 took the notional "ugliest" award in maine,
im hoping the GT fares a little better!!!!!!!

mike robson
69 roadster
70 BGT
72 roadster