Jokes

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Jokes
From: "Scott Gardner" <gardner@lwcomm.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 01:25:15 +0000
> > Q. What do you get if you cross a TR7 with a turkey?
> >
> > A. Another turkey
>
> Q.  Do you know why the rear glass on GT6s were heated?
>
> A.  To keep your hands warm as you push it.
>
> - --
> Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69CGT, '75TR6, '61Elva(?)
> "I am an equal-opportunity bigot. I only associate with intelligent people."

Most of these seem recycled, I heard them about Ladas and Chaikas a
few years back, but I'll adopt them to MGs, in the spirit of the
list.

What do you call a convertible MG?----A dumpster!
What do you call a convertible MG with dual exhaust? --- A
wheelbarrow!

Or the one about the young couple necking in the AH Sprite?  She gets
out of the car and lays down a blanket, then gets undressed.  She
notices he's still in the car, and says "You better get out of the
car before I get out of the mood!", to which he replies "Just a sec,
honey, I have to get out of the mood before I can get out of the
car!!

Scott