RE: Love of driving

To: "Scott Gardner" <gardner@lwcomm.com>,
Subject: RE: Love of driving
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 97 13:20:14 UT
I can think of three.

Dr. Doug
69 C Roadster
69 C GT
69 B Roadster

-----Original Message-----
From:   owner-mgs@autox.team.net  On Behalf Of Scott Gardner
Sent:   Tuesday, August 19, 1997 9:25 PM
To:     mgs@autox.team.net
Subject:        Love of driving

> speed laws to get home in time for Maverick!It seems the art of "grand
> touring"is lost,it seems the love of driving is lost,today no one
> likes to drive it, is an inconvenience just a way to get there.What a
> shame!Luckily there are still people like us who still love the sounds

Pat, I hear you.  I think someone on this list made this comment
first about Volvo drivers, but I think it goes beyond just Volvos.
"Volvo drivers just drive them because they're waiting for someone to
invent the teleporter from Star Trek!"
        If someone did invent a teleporter, and the cost-per-mile was
comparable to a car, I wonder how many cars would be left on the road
in ten years??
Scott