Re: King Dick-reply

To: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@pil.net>, "syd saperstein" <tcsyd@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: King Dick-reply
From: "Scotty" <scotty@dove.net.au>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 22:00:58 +0930
Hi All,
         I bought a small adjustable 'wrench' [ does that throw a spanner
in the works? Heh-Heh. ]  On the jaw that moves on one side is 'Abingdon'
on the opposite side is 'TRADE' and on the right of that word is an outline
drawing of a 'dogs head' and underneath the dogs head logo is 'King Dick',
Directly under this on the shaft is 'No 1'  Just thought I'd share that
with Y'all. It aint for sale, and it cost me five dollars.
Oh! LBC content, it's for the tool kit for my J2 MG  {8^D

'Drive them till the roads wear out'

Scotty,
Adelaide.Australia.