Re: Need MGA heater control

To: barneymg@juno.com (Barney Gaylord)
Subject: Re: Need MGA heater control
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 09:57:55 -0500
Allow me to translate for Mr. Gaylord...

"I used the 'engine cooler' control one too many times, and it got stuck."

Geesh! Tell it like it is!! ;-)

Carol

PS I watched that little control drop the engine temp at least 10 degrees
on more than one occasion on our Alaska trip. The passenger's feet DO
suffer (at one point I had mine out the window!), but the engine cools down
very quickly. Barney's talked about it...now you have a talking witness.
That's how he does it. And we have a photo that will be on a home page one
of these days. Pictures don't lie!! ;-)