MGA Coupes

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGA Coupes
From: RAY WYGONIK <RWYGONIK@grove.iup.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 15:33:29 -0500 (EST)
Several years ago we were on a bike trip (I, on my trusty Suz**i) traveling the
Smokey Mts. and Blue Ridge Parkway.  Traveling west out of Cherokee, Tenn. I saw
a MGA coupe sitting under a shed roof next to a run down trailer.  Don't
remember the route # or town we were heading for, but only 5 miles, at most,
out of Cherokee on a two lane road.

The car was not mobile, don't even know if it had an engine.  I was a little
nervous about snopping around someones property far from home with a bunch of
bikers (some real bikers on Harleys and some psuedo bikers on Goldwings.)  Hate
to see a coupe die since there are so few of them. The car was
definetly rough, bad interior, etc,  but it had very little rust. Owner
never responded to the note I left.  Any chance in a milion someone else may
have seen this car.
I am a sucker for a hopeless project.