Re: Cold, Normal, Hot equals????

To: gardner@lwcomm.com
Subject: Re: Cold, Normal, Hot equals????
From: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 16:57:01 EDT
On Thu, 21 Aug 1997 22:37:44 +0000 "Scott Gardner" <gardner@lwcomm.com>
writes:
>Can anybody tell me what temperatures correspond to the 'C', 'N' and
>'H' readings on an MGB water temperature gauge?  I don't let mine get
>above halfway between the 'N' and 'H', and it usually hangs just
>below the 'N', but it would be nice to have to some hard numbers to
>go with the letters.
>
>Scott Gardner
>gardner@lwcomm.com
>www.lwcomm.com/~gardner

Scott,
  I read somewhere that the "C" on the gauge corresponds to  100 degrees
or less, the "N"= about 180 degrees and the "H" was 230 degrees.
  I believe that was contained in a tech article in an old issue of
"Safety Fast", the MG Car Club Magazine.
  I'll dig through some back issues to be sure.
Rick Morrison
72 MGBGT
74 Midget