Taste of Britian this SUnday - Caravan

Subject: Taste of Britian this SUnday - Caravan
From: "doug russell" <dr-doug@classic.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 97 15:13:46 UT
A caravan of LBCs (OK, Larry and I) are meeting at 9:30am Sunday at exit 31 of
the Northeast extension of the PA Turnpike (previously known as Rt. 9, now
called Rt. 476).  Exit 31 is the Lansdale exit and is about 11 miles north of
the main (east/west) section of the PA turnpike (Rt 276).  Let either Larry
Macy or I know if you would like to join up.

PS - I think Larry needs the moral support cause he's afraid he won't be able
to keep up with the C in his Midget!

Dr. Doug
Dr-doug@msn.com