Re: New MG magazine

To: TATERRY@aol.com, MG digest submit <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: New MG magazine
From: Philip <mgworld@chp.ltd.uk>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 97 17:29:10 +0100
Nah, spanners are much more interesting ;-)

Well, if you insist. MG World is launched on 12 September. It will be
available worldwide on the newsstands. In case you have problems getting
hold of, go to our website (see below) to order a single issue, or take
out a subscription. The website also tells you a little about the
contents of the first issue.

Once you see the mag, I'd be very keen to get feedback from readers. So
feel free to email me. (now I've opened the floodgates :-0 )

BTW. You'll recognise the names of some members of this list under the
contributors' listing, too.

>OK, Philip....we know about King Dick spanners on this side of the pond but
>not much about your new magazine....tell us a little and if it is to be
>distributed in the US.   Tnx, Terry

Philip Raby
Editor, MG World
PO Box 163, Bicester OX6 3YS, UK
Tel: 01869 340061 Fax: 01869 340063 Mobile 0467 767361
www.chp.ltd.uk