TC Dash

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TC Dash
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 14:09:09 -0700
Greetings All,

I'm back on the list after a fatal hard drive crash.  Wouldn't you know it
my tape drive is unreliable too!  I've managed to retrieve most of my data
but my email archives are gone for good.  Too bad too `cause I had some real
good stuff in there.  The entire Alaska trek, Dick Criswell thread was
stored in a special archive which is now part of the ether.

My question....

Does anyone know what the original wooden dashes were finished with?  I
suspect my dash has been replaced and is now in fairly sad condition.  I
plan to have several gauges serviced this winter and to refinish the dash
while I'm at it. I'd like to recover the dash with the appropriate veneer if
I can find out what it was.

Cheers,
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)         Surrey, BC  CANADA