Re: Fuel Problem

To: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Problem
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 18:54:17 -0700
At 03:55 PM 8/22/97 +0000, you wrote:

>I will admit that I thought the crank let go. That was my first fear.
>It just goes to show you had I just rapped on the float bowl with that
>big hammer, all would have been well. This time!
>P.S.- Steering is A-OK.
>
>Hope this helps should your car develop a sickly running condition,
>Dave Houser

Dave,

You obviously have forgotten the plea for help to the list I made last
spring.  My TC would idle all day but simply wouldn't pull her own weight.
Long story short, after a complete ignition system service and top end
diagnostic process I slapped my forehead then rapped the front float bowl.
Problem solved......

Cheers,
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)         Surrey, BC  CANADA