Re: Vanderbilt concours

To: "William L. Singleton" <singleton@ccsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Vanderbilt concours
From: KENNETH PORTER <kporter@unix.asb.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 18:41:45 -0400
The popular vote went to an MG of course. Ken Sibley's 1946 TC which is
an absolute knockout TC. It believe it also won best MG. That eliminated
it from best in class. Lucky for me my TC then was able to get that
prise. It was a great show and fun for all on one of the best weather
days of the year. Kudos to Rich & Lynn Moores for running and
exceptional show.