Re: Dash template????

To: Sandy Mccullough <Sandy.Mccullough@MCI.Com>
Subject: Re: Dash template????
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 11:41:01 -0400
Sandy Mccullough wrote:

> Bob,
>
> Did you know that Moss offers walnut dash kits for most years of the "B"?
> Unless woodworking is your hobby, this might be something to consider.  It
> would be fun, however, to be able to say "I made it."

Yep.  That's pretty much what I'm going for.  That and saving a couple
of hundred, (I think that's what they go for), that could be put to
better use elsewhere on the car.

Bobby
--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *