(No Subject)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: (No Subject)
From: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@mailexcite.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 09:54:54 -0700
Gang,

On my way home from work about a month ago, I stopped to look at a 67 B
Roadster.
 Looks like a good candidate for restoration:  wire wheels, steel dash,
aluminium
hood, Weber DGV- but he has the SU's, header,  'rebuilt' engine, a boot full of
parts
and a spare engine.  67 is a very good year.

The car is complete and running but will need floor and rocker rust repair (no
gaping
holes) and new floor panels are included as part of the deal.  The owner was
asking
$2000 about a month ago.  I stopped on Saturday to see if it was sold yet and he
said he'd take $1500 as he just wants to get something for it.

I have no interest in the sale, just passing the info along.  Car is located in
Allentown,
PA about an hour north of Philadelphia.  Owner is Tom Funk, email for more
details
and his phone number if you are serious.

--Scott

Scott Hower -> howersl@mailexcite.com
73 MGB
78 Midget

Free web-based e-mail, Forever, From anywhere!
http://www.mailexcite.com