Royalty,VU, and Radiators (really stretching the lbc content)

To: boballen@sky.net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Royalty,VU, and Radiators (really stretching the lbc content)
From: SHedman123@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 18:57:15 -0400 (EDT)
Bob and other gentle (and Gentile) readers:
See what happens when you leave for a few days. Everything gets flipped
flopped.
You have no one to blame but yourself... but I know a good lawyer who could
probably get you a couple of bucks from someone, somewhere.
It appears that you have a sense of humor-which when working with LBC is only
an asset. (obligatory lbc mention)
"Vertical Urinators" refers to the position of the person performing the
activity. Not the trejectory of the .....uh...stream, which would necessitate
the use of the term "Horizontal", or "45 degree Downward" etc. It gets FAR
too complicated.
Regarding waterproof footwear: I would hope that the time lapse between
periods of discharge is such as to propel the said fluid beyond the tips of
ones shoes, Michael Jordan excepted. (from Chicago, obligatory MJ mention)
You fail to mention another benefit of the Vertical Types...... Radiators.
Yes, thats right, imagine a car overheating, radiator's low on fluid in the
middle of bumblef--k... what is the solution?  Why, reading Duncan Hamiltons
"Touch Wood" provides the obvious answer, with a cavet: don't stand too
close. (obligatory historic racing mention AND larger than life personality
mention)
You're right, we've never met. well not yet at least. I have never been
called Ms. (Mz.) Hedman in my life. Socially I'm called Susan or for the
purpose of this list and my hobby please call me "Midget" or The midget etc.
In my professional life I am usually called... well it really doesn't matter,
does it?  BUT NOT MS.----- EVER

"Midget" Susan
(who's really trying to grow, to show everyone)
MGA Twin Cam
MGA Deluxe (in the midst of a mild, warmed over rebuild,  hehehe)
MG TC (needs ring and pinion--- but a solution is at hand-- thanks to TA and
Carl)
XK120 OTS
Bentley Contenental DHC
and more Godd--n extra parts than any reasonable person would have
(obligatory husband/compulsive car nut bashing comment expected from people
who are usually refered to as Ms.)