Re: Autocross Heaven (long and slightly boastful)

To: KSCOTT@holycross.edu
Subject: Re: Autocross Heaven (long and slightly boastful)
From: barneymg@juno.com (Barney Gaylord)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 21:59:35 EDT
On Tue, 26 Aug 1997 08:29:32 -0400 Kenneth Scott <KSCOTT@holycross.edu>
writes:

>.....  SCCA ..... autocross ..... brought Jessica (my 77 MGB named after
Roger Rabbit's wife) down to see what we could do. ..... I got the
absolutely insane idea of beating the V12. ..... Last run, nothing to
lose, foot to the floor and pray.  Beat the Jag's best time by a quarter
of a second.  I HAD DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN!!!!

>..... Last run was good enough for second in class .....

Congratulations Ken, and welcome to the club.  More people should in on
this stuff.  Great way to get high, and legal too!

I'm giving it another go this Sunday (8/31) at Champaign County
Fairgrounds, Champaign, Illinois.  Anyone care to join in?

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude