Re: Royalty,VU, and Radiators (really stretching the lbc

To: SHedman123@aol.com
Subject: Re: Royalty,VU, and Radiators (really stretching the lbc
From: Don Mathis <donmathis@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 09:27:47 -0400 (EDT)

>"Midget" Susan
>(who's really trying to grow, to show everyone)
>MGA Twin Cam
>MGA Deluxe (in the midst of a mild, warmed over rebuild,  hehehe)
>MG TC (needs ring and pinion--- but a solution is at hand-- thanks to TA and
>Carl)
>XK120 OTS
>Bentley Contenental DHC
>and more Godd--n extra parts than any reasonable person would have
>(obligatory husband/compulsive car nut bashing comment expected from people
>who are usually refered to as Ms.)

Parts!!  Did you say PARTS?!?

Dear best friend midget Susan,

I am looking for some Lucas type driving lights with the mounting brackets
for my MGA .  For the Bentley, I'm also looking for a Flying B mascot and
the drivers side "express" window handle.  I need the T-handle for the sun
roof and 2 bud vases!  I could use some wheel discs.

 I can't get married but I could adopt you!!

Cheers-

Don Mathis

Don Mathis,Ph.D.
donmathis@lucent.com