RE: American car companie

To: MGS@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: American car companie
From: john.kahoon@pcohio.com (John Kahoon)
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 06:02:00 -0500
 Here's one, slightly off topic . A friend of a friend gota hold of a
Motorcycle/car thing ( as he descibed it ) made by the Messerschmidt
aircraft company during the early 50's. He said it was made into a
Car/motorcycle thing, due to some kind of import restrictions by the US.
Anyways, if anyone has a clue as to where info/parts could be had for
this beast, he would be greatful.
 I guess the freeworld did not exactly bend over backwards for the Axis
countries after the war. Motorcycle/car thing ? Sounds like a real money
maker to me  :)

Dr.Doug wrote:

DR>Demmings was not accepted in this country because American management though
DR>it was stupid and unnecessary.  Why the though of treating workers as a
DR>resource that needed to be cultivated and listened to was outright rejected
DR>after all they were paid!!!!!. American Management preferred the "Management
DR>by Exception" technique - when you screwed up you heard from the boss.  This
DR>management method is still in wide use today - sound familiar???

DR>Dr. Doug
DR>A group of hung over 69 MGs wondering when Franky Z is going to stop talking

---
 þ SLMR 2.1a þ john.kahoon@pcohio.com

 _ _
|_|_| PC-OHIO Interactive * 216-381-3320 * telnet://bbs.pcohio.net
|_|_| Combining The Best BBS & The Web at http://www.pcohio.net