Topless Brits Off Road, was 4WD MGB

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Topless Brits Off Road, was 4WD MGB
From: The Richards <smrm@coastalnet.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 12:54:53 -0500
>>Why not?  You can go offroading in a convertible...it is the coolness factor.

>You really want to do topless off-roading - get a jeep or if you want to
>look cool - chop the roof off a Blazer - but don't desecrate a lovely MGB!!!

If you want to go topless offroad in a Britmobile, get a Land-Rover. If you
get a Series Land-Rover the sensation is basically like a Bugeye Sprite off
roading (don't need no sissy Range-Rover or Discovery). But beware! With
front AND back leaf sprung solid axles, those washboard gravel roads can
scramble your brains. . .at least, that's my story and I'm sticking by it.

Michael, New Bern, NC